Position: Case Manager
Bright Horizon Homes LLC is currently recruiting for a Case Manager.
This individual will wear many hats, working with a variety of tasks to include:
- Orients new residents with program requirements and consequences, coordinates monthly case plans
- Completes initial needs assessment and acts upon critical needs appropriately and immediately
- Follow-up with hands-on tasks and goal planning with each resident
- Meet with each assigned resident at minimum on a weekly basis
- Interface with community partners who may be helpful to residents or with programming
- Arrange activities pertinent to the residents’ growth relating to a specific skill set; this could be an arranged event in the community or an ongoing group on campus
- Integrate the virtues into all activities and teaching modules
- Participate in team meetings, resident interviews (POC) and monthly data collection meeting.
- Screening, recruiting, interviewing, and evaluating workers.
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes and performing reference checks
- Provide counsel to management and staff on human resource issues/concerns in accordance with all applicable policies, procedures, standards and regulations
- Conducting and analyzing compensation surveys
- Assisting with processing employee grievances
- Developing and administering health and safety programs
- Preparing reports (POC) and other reports to remain in compliance with the State Alaska DHSS
This person will need a minimum of an AS or AA in Psychology, Social Work, Human Resource Rehabilitation or a closely related human services field from an accredited college or university and must have at least one additional year of full time experience in a human service filed. OR
– BA or BS Degree (Preferred) in Psychology, Social Work, Human Resource, Rehabilitation or a closely related human services field from an accredited college or university and must have at least two additional years of full-time work experience in a human services field.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of basic Human Resource skills, basic case management and basic documentation skills
- At least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- An ability to work flexible hours and effectively manage multiple assignments
- Proficiency in the use of computer programs for: word processing; databases; spreadsheets; e-mail; internet and Graphic design Programs
- Wage: Hourly $15 per hour to start or higher based on experience and education
- Benefits: Will be discussed at interview
- The schedule will be 40 hours a week.
- Working hours: Flexible some weekends and nights included
Bright Horizon Homes’ staff will post upcoming events on our website. You can contact us to find how you can join in with our activities at Bright Horizon Homes. READ MORE
Bright Horizon Homes is currently hiring new members to be part of our team. If you are interested, please apply online.
Bright Horizon Homes’ caring staff will be pleased to have a consultation with you at any time. We always look forward to assisting both you and your family. READ MORE